[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - login & logout options

caye do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 27 07:35:09 EDT 2007

Hi! I'm a web developer from finland and i have been working with Jboss/Seam for 2 months, so i just decided to join this forum, since i was reading on it everyday :D

My question is the next one, i want to save some statistics about my users when they log in & out  into/from the web (like date of login or date of logout, and things like that). For that i create a method that handles the whole process, but my question is how can i call to those methods once the user execute the action of log in or out.

I tried with the pages.xml with this code, but doesnt work:

        anonymous wrote : <navigation from-action="#{identity.login}">

  |         	<redirect view-id="/home"/>

Thanks in advance for the answer, and i hope to help with some post aswell in the future! ;)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4068165#4068165

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4068165