[jboss-user] [Messaging, JMS & JBossMQ] - JMSSecurityException when trying to subscribe to a temporary

hicks do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 27 09:52:00 EDT 2007

Hi,

I'm using QueueSession.createTemporaryQueue() and trying to receive messages from this queue. However I'm getting a JMSSecurityException (shown below) at the point where I create a JMS receiver
I know that the jbossmq-destinations-service.xml file is used to setup permissions for individual queues, however my question is, how can I configure the permissions dynamically for my temporary queue?

javax.jms.JMSSecurityException: Connection not authorized to subscribe to destination: JMS_TQ34
	at org.jboss.mq.security.ServerSecurityInterceptor.subscribe(ServerSecurityInterceptor.java:141)
	at org.jboss.mq.server.TracingInterceptor.subscribe(TracingInterceptor.java:816)
	at org.jboss.mq.server.JMSServerInvoker.subscribe(JMSServerInvoker.java:297)
	at org.jboss.mq.il.uil2.ServerSocketManagerHandler.handleMsg(ServerSocketManagerHandler.java:160)
	at org.jboss.mq.il.uil2.SocketManager$ReadTask.handleMsg(SocketManager.java:356)
	at org.jboss.mq.il.uil2.msgs.BaseMsg.run(BaseMsg.java:377)
	at EDU.oswego.cs.dl.util.concurrent.PooledExecutor$Worker.run(PooledExecutor.java:748)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4068213#4068213

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4068213