[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - JBoss PortalPrincipal: Difference between 2 cases

kpalania do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 27 14:30:06 EDT 2007

I see this in my JBoss log and would like to understand the difference. The second case is simple. There is a group called "PortalPrincipal" and there is 1 member in that group called "jonathan". However, what does the first case mean (where this is a square bracket). This seems to cause an issue as one of my users doesn't have the first line and authorization fails for them.

2007-07-27 14:21:31,917 TRACE [org.jboss.security.jacc.DelegatingPolicy] implies javax.security.auth.Subject.container: Subject:
Principal: PortalPrincipal[jonathan]
Principal: PortalPrincipal(members:jonathan)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4068335#4068335

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4068335