[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Problem in running webservices client program

ssuyamboo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 27 15:47:36 EDT 2007

My webservices client program runs perfectly when the server was local PC.

Then I deployed the webservice in different box and changed the wsdl as required.

This time I was thrown with

org.jboss.axis.AxisFault: Unexpected Error; nested exception is:
	java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError
	at org.jboss.axis.message.SOAPFaultBuilder.createFault(SOAPFaultBuilder.java:303).

Webservice I am using is using EJB end point interface.

Here is my code snippet,

String urlstr = "http://devbox:8080/orderprocessor/OrderRetriever?wsdl";
    System.out.println( "Contacting webservice at " + urlstr );
    URL url = new URL(urlstr);
    QName qname = new QName("http://something/",
		                "OrderRetrieverService");
    ServiceFactory factory = ServiceFactory.newInstance();
    Service    service = factory.createService( url, qname );
    OrderRetriever order  = ( OrderRetriever ) service.getPort( OrderRetriever.class );
    for (int i = 0 ; i < argument.length ; i ++){
 	String doc = readDoc(argument);
    	System.out.println("<>" + "doc is read" + "<>");
    	order.postOrder(doc);
    }

The wsdl is accessible when I checked using URL
http://devbox:8080/ws4ee/services. My local box is running with jboss 4.0.3 on windows and the other box where I am testing now is jboss 4.0.3 on linux.

Any idea?

Thanks
Sundar