[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Seam 2.0 Remoting with POJO instead of SessionEJB?

dbronk do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 27 16:26:10 EDT 2007

I've worked through the examples and see that the far majority of the examples are using @Stateless Session EJB's.  I understand that Seam should work with POJO's as well, but I'm having difficulty getting Seam 2.0 Remoting to work on a POJO Action.  It looks like the only way I can get it working is like the example and using a SessionEJB.

Can Seam 2.0 Remoting be used with a POJO Action?  Can you offer any advice on how to change the example HelloAction so it works without the @Stateless annotation and without the interface having the @Local annotation?  ie: no ejb

Thanks,
dale

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4068368#4068368

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4068368