[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: Failed to boot JBoss when installed through installation

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Jul 28 18:16:35 EDT 2007

I think you would have better luck just unzipping the zip file. Or just take the installation directory in Windows and copy the whole thing to Unix (I have done this successfully, copying my JBoss AS setup from WinXP to Fedora).

The error "Trying to install an already registered mbean" is typically resolved by reinstalling, or attempting to install using another mechanism - apparently a bad installation can cause this problem. See, for example, http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=113254.

Which version of JBoss are you using? Are you using EJB3? What OS are you using? Which JVM?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4068489#4068489

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4068489