[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Unassign Task

torsty do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Jul 29 02:56:41 EDT 2007

Don't know if I got you, but you said you did want anonymous wrote : to return a task to the pooled tasksI am assigning a task back to a (named) pool like this. (this is reassigning a task to a pool - but not unassigning the task completly):

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4068515#4068515

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4068515