[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: SeamTest breaks on drools 4.0

stu2 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Jul 29 19:47:07 EDT 2007

"ellenzhao" wrote : There are two solutions:

  | 1.delete the Janino compiler in Seam lib and use Eclipse compiler. You can get the Eclipse compiler after downloading the Drools 4.0 binary. In the drools/lib, you see a core-xxxx.jar. That is Eclipse compiler. Drop it into your Seam lib folder, edit your build.xml, edit your application.xml.
  |
  | Regards,
  | Ellen

Thanks Ellen.  I tried the first option, grabbing the Drools 4.0 distribution.  I copied the lib over, and added

   <module>
  |       <java>core-3.2.3.v_686_R32x.jar</java>
  |    </module>

to application.xml, and removed the janino.jar.  After a clean build and making sure the jars were in test-build, I still get the same exception though.

For the Seam guys, is this something new seam-gen users are expected to setup?  Or has seam-gen not yet been updated since the drools update?

Any suggestions are appreciated.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4068571#4068571

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4068571