[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Avoid Jboss 3.2.3 scanning large subdirectories

remiserrano do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 30 06:06:33 EDT 2007

Hello,

I have a DocDir directory that can be made of a large amount of files.

JBoss scans this directory at each startup and this takes a long time.
Is there a way to tell JBoss not to scan a this directory ?

I Know that there is a way to tell JBoss not to DEPLOY directories or files using the FILTER attribute in jboss-service.xml. But it does not seems to prevent JBoss from SCANNING the given directory.

For instance, I renamed my Doc direcotry "DocDir" to "#DocDir"... but the startup is as slow as before.

Thank you for your help,

Regards,

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4068651#4068651

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4068651