[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Page action not called

wise_guybg do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 30 08:14:35 EDT 2007

Apart making modifications to the Pages class, have you tried putting a .xhtml and a .page.xml in a folder inside the root. Like my "noauth". Just to be sure that you have exactly localized the problem. If this works and putting them in root doesn't then I consider this a bug.

I have tested the opposite, on my deploy. Seam correctly found AuthWebApp.war\error.page.xml in my root folder. It was processed by the Pages class.

What version of Seam are you actually using? Mine is 2.0.0.BETA1.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4068694#4068694

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4068694