[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: protected setter for a business key ?

wise_guybg do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 30 08:27:06 EDT 2007

I like the kind of encapsulation that you have showed but I think it does not correspond to the EJB standard. Maybe it can be used in custom classes.

You really brake a lot of frameworks if you try to make the thing you showed in your code. I don't think Seam can help you if you do not cooperate with him, I mean if you do not stick to standards.

I would be surprised if Seam provides a solution for this tweak.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4068704#4068704

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4068704