[jboss-user] [Testimonials] - JBOss Mogration : Incompatible object argument for function

prakash.dumbre do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 30 09:43:09 EDT 2007

I am migrating my application from weblogic 7.2 to Jboss 4..0.5. we  have written startup class which initializes caching at serverstartup. We have written one servlet to initialize startup class and  that servlet will be  loaded at  server startup.  In the startup class we have startup method and in the startup method following methods are executed

In the log file upto "System.out.println("<<Cedera Startup>> Configuration Service and Logging initialized here")"; everything is printed , but after this statement when we are calling
OrderStateMachine.getInstance();
System.out.println("<<Cedera Startup>> Workflow initialized");

This System.out.println("<<Cedera Startup>> Workflow initialized"); is not printed in the log which indicates that error is there in the getInstace() method.

But can anybody will tell me the exact cause of the  exception and suggest me the solution.

Exception

Jul 30 15:42:06.588 INFO  [localhost].[/]      () - Marking servlet StartCaching as unavailable
Jul 30 15:42:06.588 ERROR [localhost].[/]      () - Servlet  threw load() exception
java.lang.VerifyError: (class: com/xxxxx/server/workflow/OrderStateMachine, method:  signature: ()V) Incompatible object argument for function call
	at com.xxxxx.server.startup.ServerStartup.startup(ServerStartup.java:85)
	at com.xxxxx.server.startup.StartCaching.(StartCaching.java:29)

Regards
prakash

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4068724#4068724

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4068724