[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - CMSAdminPortlet - Access Denied

nidhi_hs do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 30 10:15:56 EDT 2007

I am referring to the CMSAdminPortletInstance in *-object.xml file as below

      <if-exists>overwrite</if-exists>
      <parent-ref>CMSAdminPortal</parent-ref>

         <page-name>CMS</page-name>
         ..
            <window-name>CMSPortletWindow</window-name>
            <instance-ref>CMSAdminPortletInstance</instance-ref>
         ..

I always get Access Denied even though the security for CMSAdminPortletInstance is UnChecked (verified under PortletInstances tab). However it works fine when I log in as Admin.

My requirement is to define a new role and assign a user to that role, for example "CMS Adminsitrators" . I want that user to manage the CMS content only and nothing else.

Please guide me on this.

Regards
Srinidhi

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4068741#4068741