[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Failover not working InvalidClassException (Log4JLogger)

CarstenRudat do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 30 11:39:01 EDT 2007

Hi all,

I have a smal cluster of 2 JBoss 4.2.1.GA running and I tried to test a transparent failover (e.g. stopping node2). It seems that JBoss tried to load the session on node1, but that fails with:

[JBossCacheService] loadSession(): id: oCzamsCP7SqX7LZBJiaYWA**exception occurred during serialization: java.io.InvalidClassException: org.apache.commons.logging.impl.Log4JLogger; local class incompatible: stream classdesc serialVersionUID = 1, local class serialVersionUID = 2930996631104246328

Is there a problem having a Log variable in JSF-managed-beans or other pojos used in my tomcat-container?

Could you give me a tip, what I should do?

Thanks,
Carsten

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4068783#4068783

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4068783