[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Unable to Access a preference values from portlet-instan

shanportal do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 30 15:29:41 EDT 2007

Thanks a lot peter for you Immediate Response,

I am able to access the preference value from the portlet.xml.

However I am not able to access the value I set in the portlet-instances.xml for the same preference. The values of the preference are set to be different in portlet.xml and portlet-instances.xml, the name is same in both the xml files. I would like to get the value set in the portlet-instances.xml file.  if you could help me it would be great.  Thanks a lot

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4068862#4068862

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4068862