[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam 1.2.1, AS 4.2.1, @Restricted method gives NoClassDe

SmokingAPipe do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 30 16:05:58 EDT 2007

I put el-ri.jar in the WEB-INF/lib, and got the same "java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/sun/el/ExpressionFactoryImpl".

I then put the el-ri.jar directly in the ear, and added it as a module in application.xml, and... it works!  I tested it and it lets me run the restricted factory method.  I then changed it from @Restrict("#{s:hasRole('admin')}")  to @Restrict("#{s:hasRole('thisRoleDoesNotExist')}") , logged in as admin, and tried to access that factory, and got:

Authorization check failed for expression [#{s:hasRole('thisRoleDoesNotExst')}]

as I expected.  So this fix seems to work, so far, and lets me keep working on this.

I'll be keeping my eyes open for Seam 1.2.2 or whatever, where hopefully this dependency will be gone.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4068879#4068879

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4068879