[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re:

chris05atm do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 30 19:51:19 EDT 2007

In the end it appeared to be something unrelated to either the wsdl, or generated java code.

After a clean install of JBoss the same war file worked just fine. I believe there was some kind of cache/cleanup/whatever issue that prevented things from working properly. The order of events can be followed when viewing the entirety of the thread.

I tried to isolate the differences but could not easily. No further deployments have caused issues or resulted in similar problems.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4068950#4068950

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4068950