[jboss-user] [Messaging, JMS & JBossMQ] - Managing queues

arnold.maderthaner do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 30 20:19:44 EDT 2007

Hi 2 all !

How can I manage jboss queues ? In paticular I want to have a look on the data in the queue and want to know for which time the message is scheduled. I played around with the QueueBrowser but I couldn't get scheduled messages. For that I used the JMX listScheduledMessages function. Is there a better way than this to manage queues (some tools) ? What I didn't find out is how to reschedule a message (so that it is getting processed now).

Didn't find much resources on the net about this topic. Maybe someone can help me.

yours

arnold

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4068957#4068957

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4068957