[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Remoting does not invoke my @WebRemote ?

samdoyle do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 30 20:44:49 EDT 2007

Hi, I followed the instructions closely but I am unable to see my method being invoked from the client. I have remote debugging enabled and this is the popup I get.

  | Mon Jul 30 17:40:43 PDT 2007: Request packet:
  |

  | Mon Jul 30 17:40:44 PDT 2007: Response packet:

The interface is basic atm since I'm just testing.

  | @Local
  | public interface GarageAccessorLocal {
  |
  |   @WebRemote( exclude = {"garageUpdates"} )
  |   public List<GarageEntityBean> getGarages();
  | }

Method

  | public List<GarageEntityBean> getGarages()
  |    {
  |       List<GarageEntityBean> garages = garageEntityBeanFacade.findAll();
  |
  |       return garages;
  |    }

A breakpoint in the getGarages method never gets hit. There are no exceptions or other signs indicating what the problem is in the logs.

I was using DWR before this and was able to get it to work fine. Any ideas?

Thanks, S.D.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4068960#4068960

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4068960