[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: s:link page parameters and performance

dustismo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 30 22:28:29 EDT 2007

Thanks for the response.  I guess I wasn't very clear in my initial description.   The site is very large and every page has many many links on it (i.e. ebay, amazon, ect..)..  And almost every single page in the site has some page page parameters and a backing bean.  Thus on every single page load ALL of the bean are built in order evaluate the params.  So there are literally hundreds of parameters that are being evaluated.

I can switch many of links them to be simple hrefs pointing to the .seam, but I don't like having to keep track of the conversations by hand, and then I cant use propagation=nest and such.

Does that make more sense?

Any suggestions would be appreciated.
-Dustin

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4068976#4068976