[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Sounds good. I can still use myfaces 1.1.1

anders3 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 31 04:50:04 EDT 2007

I changed the scope in the war file from provided to nothing (default) so the artifacts becomes members of my war WEB-INF/lib

  |     <dependency>
  |       <groupId>org.apache.myfaces</groupId>
  |       <artifactId>myfaces-api</artifactId>
  |       <version>1.1.1</version>
  |     </dependency>
  |     <dependency>
  |       <groupId>org.apache.myfaces</groupId>
  |       <artifactId>myfaces-impl</artifactId>
  |       <version>1.1.1</version>
  |     </dependency>

Maybe I misunderstood Thomas in another Forum answer here he writes that we are not supposed to have faces artifacts in the war because jboss have them.

By the way this works... Now I can lanuch the application
I get a warning

  | 01:33:06,411 WARN  [JBossJSFConfigureListener] MyFaces JSF implementation found!  This version of JBoss AS ships with the java.net implementation of JSF.  There are known issues when mixing JSF implementations.  This warning does not apply to MyFaces component libraries such as Tomahawk.  However, myfaces-impl.jar and myfaces-api.jar should not be used without disabling the built-in JSF implementation.  See the JBoss wiki for more details.

I hope it still works. I will have to test my application again..

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4069065#4069065

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4069065