[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - JBoss problem: "connection limit exceeded for non-superusers

puzz do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 31 06:06:29 EDT 2007

Hi,

Seems JBoss doesn't destroy idle connections - anyone know what might be the cause? I keep getting the message "connection limit exceeded for non-superusers" and our system goes down. This is a system which have been running for several years (we're using postgresql database). Any help as to what might be causing this problem (or a hint on where to start debugging) much appreciated!

/Regards, Håkan Jacobsson - System developer

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4069087#4069087

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4069087