[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: selectManyCheckbox

JUnkie do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 31 07:00:02 EDT 2007

Thanks, actually this is the code I already have. It works fine, the only problem is that my checkboxes are not pre-selected with the current list status. It drives me crazy:

<h:selectManyCheckbox value="#{client.paymentmethods}" required="true" layout="pageDirection">
  |   <s:convertEntity />
  |
  |   <s:selectItems value="#{allPaymentMethods.resultList}"
  |                  var="paymentMethod"
  |                  label="#{msg[paymentMethod.code]}"/>
  |   <s:validate/>
  | </h:selectManyCheckbox>

"allPaymentMethods" is just an entity query in my components.xml.

Any ideas?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4069104#4069104

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4069104