[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Examples: Code Police ;-)

stephen.friedrich do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 31 07:30:32 EDT 2007

Thanks, Shane, you were right those were lots of changes ;-)
I created JBSEAM-1742, but I can't assign the issue.

There are a couple of issues I noticed, but did not really have a clue what to do about. Maybe you can comment/act on these:

* mail, itext, takeaway:
    - screen.css is referenced from xhtml files, but is missing.
        I am not sure wether the reference is bogus, or wether the css file should indeed be there.

* seambay:
	template.xhtml links non-existing style/date.css

* seamdiscs:
	- messages_en.properties should be messages.properties?!
		On my german locale I get lots of warning that messages_de can't be found. If I ain't mistaken if there's only a single "translation" it should be contained in the default properties file.
	- All xyz.page.xml: rule definitions are invalid because they do not contain the required child element "raise-event"

* spring:
	components.xml: These elements aren't defined in xsd:
	    <core:thread-pool-dispatcher>
	 	<spring:spring-transaction>

* takeaway:
	components.xml: <core:jbpm> is not defined in xsd

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4069114#4069114

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4069114