[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Page with subpages

gressho do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 31 08:14:49 EDT 2007

I added a portlet application that has several subpages which are well shown
when I try to click on one of them the first time. Next time, the subpages menu
is fractioned and it's only possible to click on the page itself and the first subpage.

My environment is Firefox 2.0.0.5/openSuse Linux 10.2.

When I try to copy such a page to the dashboard, only the (sub)-page in front is
copied. When I delete this page from dashboard I get a NullPointerException...

Best wishes

Werner

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4069135#4069135

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4069135