[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - port already in use

lfhaddix do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 31 09:31:23 EDT 2007

I am having trouble with jboss-4.0.5GA not releasing the ports when I shut it down.  Typically, I use ctl-c to shut down instead of the shutdown.bat, but it has happened even when I use the batch.

The next time I try to start it, all of the ports come up saying they are already in use.  Even if I shut down the computer, then restart I get the same thing.  I can try to restart 3-4 times before it will finally start.

Is there anyway to shut these down after the application window has closed?

There are no other applications running, this machine is dedicated to jboss.

I would appreciate any ideas on why this is happening.

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4069164#4069164

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4069164