[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: @DataModel on Stateful beans (broken?)

sannegrinovero do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 31 10:04:24 EDT 2007

Hi all, I'm still in need of some good advice; this is currently blocking me.

Converting the getter method with @DataModel to a simple field is working indeed, but this workaround is difficult to apply. I can't really refactor all my code in a clean way to do this, it breaks "clean code" to very ugly callbacks.. our application is quite complex now and many beans vere designed to use this datamodel on a getter method, as the method is actually a delegate.

and IF it is a bug I would need to return to old-style code when it is fixed, to clean up the terrible looking code.

I would really like to know if I have to open a JIRA, as this was working before on seam 1.0.1, 1.1.6, 1.2.0 and 1.2.1 (all which I have used) or if this behaviour will remain so in future editions.

I would really appreciate some information, thanks a lot.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4069176#4069176

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4069176