[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Couldn't find process definition

mailinator do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 31 10:27:44 EDT 2007

Hi ed,

in my hibernate.cfg.xml i have :

<hibernate-configuration>
  <session-factory>

    <!-- hibernate dialect -->
    org.hibernate.dialect.Oracle9Dialect

    org.hibernate.cache.HashtableCacheProvider

    <!-- DataSource properties (begin) -->
    java:/JbpmDS
   oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver
    <!-- DataSource properties (end) -->

    <!-- JTA transaction properties (begin) -->
    org.hibernate.transaction.JTATransactionFactory
    org.hibernate.transaction.JBossTransactionManagerLookup
    <!-- JTA transaction properties (end) -->

    true

   ... mapping ...

  </session-factory>
</hibernate-configuration>

In my jbpm.cfg.xml :

<jbpm-configuration>

  <jbpm-context>

  </jbpm-context>

  <!-- configuration property used by persistence service impl org.jbpm.persistence.db.DbPersistenceServiceFactory -->

  <!-- configuration resource files pointing to default configuration files in jbpm-jpdl.jar -->

  <!-- note that the default job executor needs to be overwritten with a null value -->

</jbpm-configuration>

Actually i have found a little trick to make my config work but the logs indicate thats its unsafe.
I have set the com.arjuna.ats.jta.allowMultipleLastResources in the jbossjta-propeties.xml to TRUE and the example from the chapitre 3 with the db is working.

But i actually dont know why it didnt work and why it work now.

Thanks for replying,

Regards,

O.M.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4069188#4069188