[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Accessing Query Parameter value in the porlet in a page

shanportal do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 31 10:28:04 EDT 2007

I have a page, in that a portlet.  I am invoking the page through the browser with a query parameter.  I am not able to access the Query Parameter. Do i need to any configuration to accept the query parameters or How could I access the value in the Portlet in a page. Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

URL
http://localhost:8180/portal/portal/default/RenderPage?category=Industries

Code in the portlet do view

String category=rReq.getParameter("category");
if(category==null){
category=(String)rReq.getAttribute("category");
		}

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4069189#4069189

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4069189