[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - using the examples with eclipse

ruscano do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 31 10:57:55 EDT 2007

1. I m trying to inverse engineering by using the examples with eclipse and modify the code or insert new code. how can I do that ?, something like import project or similar.
2. Or when using the gen script seam new-action by default it produce an almost empty classes an pages, I would like the script to autogenerate something more like the register example so, can I change the default template to auto genarate other code to speed production?
Thank you very much

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4069202#4069202

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4069202