[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Cant Handle EJB for REMOTE INVOCATION

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 31 11:35:49 EDT 2007

1) By definition, no posts in this forum are urgent. These forums are user forums where users help each other out. This is not a support portal. If you have urgent need for support, then you should buy support from RedHat or one of the many other companies that provide support. Then you will get a guaranteed response.

2) Do not be so impatient. You first post was all of 20 minutes before this one (and your replied twice to your original post within 10 minutes.) As I said, this is not a support forum. Users read this forum at their leisure. There is no-one constantly monitoring these forums.

3) Maybe it is my eyes, or maybe I am getting old, but I find it difficult to comprehend text containing instant messaging-style abbreviations. If I don't understand a post the first read-through I usually skip it.  I had to read yours several times to figure out what you were asking.

4) It does not help that you did not post the full stack trace. Most likely the important part is missing. The "caused by" clause gives me concern.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4069229#4069229

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4069229