[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Accessing Query Parameter value in the porlet in a page

shanportal do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 31 13:42:31 EDT 2007

Hi brown, Thanks for your response. When use the createActionURL, The method creates Action url line like one below, I could access the request parameter.

http://localhost:8180/portal/portal/default/RenderPage/myPortletWindow?action=1&category=Industries.

I am looking for sending the request parameter at the page level and passing to the l portlet on the page. Is there a way we could get the request parameter in the Jboss Portal framework and passing to the portlet on the page.

Any ones help is highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4069295#4069295

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4069295