[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - convertEntity - someone must know

KimLord do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 31 13:52:49 EDT 2007

I have asked this before but no one has ever answered.  I am trying to use s:convertEntity with a selectOneMenu but get an error that the convertEntity tag is not defined.  I am using seam 1.2.1.  I upgraded from seam 1.1.6.  The project was created using seam generate-entities.  I have spent much time trying to configure this to work.

Can someone please tell me how to set up seam to be able to use the convertEntity tag. Also, although I followed directions on the jboss site I am not sure that I upgraded Seam properly.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4069299#4069299

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4069299