[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - JBoss Seam + EJB 3.0 in other App Server

ffranceschi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 31 14:21:02 EDT 2007

I read a article about JBoss Seam, and in this article the Author says "JBoss Seam works in any Application Server". JBoss Seam works fine in ex. Weblogic 10, WebSphere (with EJB Session 3.0)? I do have any limitation?

I get this note in faq

http://labs.jboss.com/jbossseam/faq#j2ee

Q: Can I run Seam in a J2EE environment?

A: Yes, as of Seam 1.1, you can use Seam in any J2EE application server, with one caveat: you will not be able to use EJB 3.0 session beans. However, you can use either Hibernate or JPA for persistence, and you can use Seam JavaBean components instead of session beans.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4069311#4069311

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4069311