[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Little problem using seam-gen

limousyf do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 31 14:40:38 EDT 2007

Hello,

we are using seam-gen on Seam 1.2.1GA to generate our projects and I noticed a little problem on the CRUD.

If I have two oneToMany relations from one table to another (for example, a document from a user to another. The document references the source, a user, and the destination, another user).

All classes are generated correctly but a duplicate id appears in the xhtml.

It's not a gigantic issue but the generated application "out of the box" doesn't work.
I just wanted to keep you informed.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4069317#4069317

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4069317