[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: ClassLoader issue with MDB and Hibernate

timfox do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 31 18:14:59 EDT 2007

We only set the context classloader in one place and this is nowhere near any message delivery code.

We also unset is immediately afterwards in a finally, so I doubt it is the cause of your problem.

Earlier versions of JBM did set the context classloader in other places - what version are you  using?

FWIW - I can see code in JBAS 4.2 (org.jboss.ejb.plugins.jms.JMSContainerInvoker::invoke) that sets the context classloader.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4069411#4069411

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4069411