[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - AJAX question: how to dynamically add fields to a form?

SmokingAPipe do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 31 20:47:38 EDT 2007

Simple question here: A user has to enter a series of serial numbers on a form.  We don't know in advance how many serial numbers the user will enter.  It could be five or fifty.

What would be cool is if a new text field would get added when the last empty one is filled in.

I'm sure there's some AJAX way of doing this but I'm new to the whole thing.  Does anyone have ideas on this?  By the way I'm using Richfaces, not Icefaces, as my AJAX toolkit.  At this point anyway.

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4069446#4069446

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4069446