[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam + JSF + EJB3 + GWT example application

RobJellinghaus do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jun 1 04:44:02 EDT 2007

No, go ahead and jump in.  I will be working on landing the actual updates to the GWTJSF integration kit in Ajax4JSF's SVN repository in the next week or two, now that GWT 1.4RC1 is out.  I'll also work on some additional documentation of what the library is and how it functions.

Then I will likely be setting it aside -- it is at a good stopping place, and the newly announced Google Gears is a quicker path to my original destination.  So people who are interested, please contact me so we can establish who might be a logical next maintainer of the project :-)

Cheers!
Rob

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4050419#4050419

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4050419