[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: webservice doubt

sashaxiv do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jun 1 04:56:13 EDT 2007

sorry about my english. I could not find a solution. I need that the classes generated by axis have an appropiate name in order to avoid change a lot of code in the client aplication.

My server code is like this:

package com.satdatatelecom.satdataweb.model.session.session;

import java.rmi.RemoteException;

@WebService(endpointInterface="com.satdatatelecom.satdataweb.model.session.session.SesionEndPointInterface", targetNamespace = "http://localhost/jboss-net/services/Sesion", serviceName = "LoginService")
@Remote(SesionSession.class)
@RemoteBinding(jndiBinding = "/ejb3/EJB3SesionEndPointInterface")
@Stateless
public class SesionSessionBean implements SesionSession {

	@PersistenceContext(unitName = GlobalNames.PERSISTENCE_UNIT)
	private EntityManager entityManager;

	@WebMethod
	@WebResult
	public LoginVO loginUsuario(String idEmpresa, String loginName, String password, String session) throws EmpresaNotFoundException, UsuarioNotFoundException, Passw................... {
try{
	LoginUsuarioAction action = new LoginUsuarioAction(idEmpresa, loginName, password,
					session, entityManager);

			LogMessages.info("login", "El usuario "+loginName+" realiza login", true);
			return action.execute();

		}catch (EmpresaNotFoundException e){
			throw e;
		}catch (UsuarioNotFoundException e){