[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: MyEjb3 not bound :(

mailmustu do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jun 1 05:13:38 EDT 2007

Hi Andy,
I am still not sure if the way I package and deploy EJB 3 ear file is correct.

EJB 3 has done away with ejb-jar.xml, but there are other xml files like application.xml, jboss.xml, jboss-app.xml, jboss-web.xml....and so on.....

here is the exploded structure of my EAR file:

  | tmp60740MyEjb3.ear-contents/
  |   ->META-INF/
  |       ->application.xml
  |       ->jboss-app.xml
  |       ->MANIFEST.MF
  |   ->MyEjb3-exp.war/
  |       ->META-INF/
  |           ->MANIFEST.MF
  |       ->WEB-INF/
  |           ->jboss-web.xml
  |           ->web.xml
  |       ->index.jsp
  |   ->MyEjb3.war
  |   ->MyEjb3.jar
  |
  | MyEjb3.jar when unzipped, further has:
  |   ->META-INF/
  |       ->MANIFEST.MF
  |       ->persistence.xml
  |   ->com/
  |       ->mustafa/
  |           ->ejb3/
  |               ->HelloWorldBean.class
  |               ->HelloWorldLocal.class

Please let me know if the location of XML files or anything else is wrong.
btw, I do not see any use of jboss.xml ?

Thanks,
Mustafa

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4050428#4050428

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4050428