[jboss-user] [EJB/JBoss] - debug ejb

rshedde do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jun 1 10:08:38 EDT 2007

Hello all

I need pointers on how to debug my ejb problem. I have a session bean availableon a jboss4.0.1sp1 server. On the client server (another instance of jboss4.0.1sp1) I invoke a method on the remote object.

The problem I see is that  on the server box the data generated by the session bean is of object type, say, ModelDTO.  When I receive it on the client side, it has been converted to another object type , say, CommDTO.  I am not sure where the conversion is happening. There is no layer of code, that I can see,  which would trigger this transformation.

I need to see the data as it travels from the server machine to the client.
I have tried turning up the log level for the following with no additional info
client side : org.jboss.invocation, org.jboss.proxy.ejb on the
server side: "org.jboss.mx.Interceptor, org.jboss.ejb.ContainerPlugin, org.jboss.invocation.Invoker.

Could anyone suggest how I could debug this.  I could post the application code if needed.

thanks,
Rajesh

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4050501#4050501

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4050501