[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Ldap authentication on Jboss portal 2.6 cr2

georgy do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jun 1 10:21:05 EDT 2007

I am trying to authenticate users registered in my ldap base. I am using an Active directory server. I replaced  identity-config.xml  by  ldap_identity-config.xml in the jboss-service.xml file and i configured my ldap connection (modification of ldap_identity-config.xml). But when  start the portal, i get the following "exception":

Does anybody know the cause of this problem?

thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4050510#4050510

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4050510