[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Getting a list of the process variables in a process ins

lachelt do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jun 1 10:28:20 EDT 2007

I think I have answered my own question.

What wfenthusiast told me to do works fine - if there is at least one variable in the process instance.  If there are not any variables, then the map seems to come back null (rather than an empty Map).

This seems like a defect to me... but since the method isn't really documented it is not clear what the expected behavior is.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4050513#4050513

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4050513