[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Re: jboss 4.2 Hibernate 3.2 entity mapping problem

cgrahamatip do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jun 1 12:05:10 EDT 2007

Its now working.  I made the following change to the backing bean:

  | was
  | 	SessionFactory mdpsf = cfg.buildSessionFactory();
  | now
  | 	SessionFactory mdpsf = cfg.configure().buildSessionFactory();

It appears the configuration parameter weren't being read in the first example of creating a SessionFactory.  By adding the method configure() the mapping was found.

The URL you provided "http://www.hibernate.org/hib_docs/reference/en/html/session-configuration.html" was very helpful.

Again, thanks for all the help!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4050539#4050539

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4050539