[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - ADF faces in JBOSS Portal 2.4

egandt do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jun 1 14:42:19 EDT 2007

I have a program that requires, ADF-Faces as well as My-Faces, however I can not figure out what is required to get ADF-FACES to load,  Thinking it was my product I downloaded and attempted to deploy the ADF-Faces samples application, however it also does not deploy correctly.  If I remove the My-Faces jars then the Portal does not work at all, any suggestions what I need to do to use both MY-Faces and ADF-Faces within JBOSS Portal.

This is a portal only problem as I got the program to working in JBOSS 4.0.5 without issue.

Thanks,
ERIC

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4050581#4050581

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4050581