[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Unique constraint (JBOSSPORTAL.SYS_C0034349) violated

sasiportal do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jun 1 17:00:47 EDT 2007

Hi sohil,

             Thanks, i grab the code. I did build. Now i have all .sar, .war and .ear files in my local system(Ex C:\JBossPortalSrc-2.4.2-Final\JBoss_Portal_Branch_2_4\core\output\resources...). Can you please tell me exactly what i have to replace with my existing production Jboss portal to solve the unique constraint problem, Because i did lots of customization in my current production portal. I don't want to loss my previous work. Your advance reply will be appreciated. Once again thanks for your help.,

Thanks
sasi

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4050610#4050610

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4050610