[jboss-user] [Remoting] - Re: Unable to process control connection: Socket closed

ron.sigal@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jun 1 17:37:08 EDT 2007

Hi Stephen,

Yeah, I just noticed this message - it's nothing.  There's a test in org.jboss.remoting.transport.bisocket.BisocketServerInvoker that's meant to bypass this message, but I wrote

  | if ("socket closed".equals(e.getMessage())

instead of

  | if ("Socket closed".equals(e.getMessage())

It will get fixed in the next release.  If you want to build your own jboss-remoting.jar, you should get the source from branch remoting_2_2_0_GA.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4050618#4050618

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4050618