[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Orderer redelivery of messages

timfox do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Jun 2 06:07:48 EDT 2007

If you are using MDBs the situation is further complicated, since the app server can obtain several messages from the underlying JMS provider in one go before forwarding to the MDB.

Probably the only reason you are seeing ordered redelivery with MDBs is that JBM does local delivery on rollback (i.e. does not force a NACK like JBoss MQ). I wouldn't guarantee this behaviour stays for ever.

So the bottom line is, no we don't guarantee ordered redelivery, although you may see something that looks like ordered redelivery under some circumstances.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4050658#4050658

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4050658