[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Trouble Using <s:convertEntity/> on Glassfish

soluble do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Jun 2 18:50:33 EDT 2007

I am using Glassfish v2 build 48 and am having difficulty using <s:convertEntity/>. My setup is basically the glassfish example in jboss-1.2.1.GA which I have imported into NetBeans 5.5.1.

The first error I got when trying to use <s:convertEntity/> in a facelet was:

ERROR [EntityConverter] Entity Manager not found

So I searched the web and realised I should add the following to my components.xml file:

<core:entity-manager-factory name="bookingDatabase"/>
    <core:managed-persistence-context name="em" auto-create="true" entity-manager-factory="#{bookingDatabase}"/>

I did this and got the following when I tried to deploy the app to glassfish: (Note that this is just an exert of the stack trace.)

 Parent -> EJBClassLoader :
urlSet = []
doneCalled = false
 Parent -> java.net.URLClassLoader at 126a29c
 was requested to find resource org/hibernate/ejb/persistence_1_0.xsd after done was invoked from the following stack trace
java.lang.Throwable
        at com.sun.enterprise.loader.EJBClassLoader.findResource(EJBClassLoader.java:458)
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.getResource(ClassLoader.java:977)

Has anyone got any idea about where I go from here?

Thanks,
Jon

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4050710#4050710

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4050710