[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: sessionId cookie: man-in-the-middle attack

avbentem do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Jun 2 19:12:06 EDT 2007

> your site is http, but post-login, it changes to https

Ohh, I guess you mean pre-login. Like one could be browsing a site using HTTP. Then, when clicking a login link or payment link one would get to a HTTPS page at which the credentials are entered. So, the credentials are encrypted as well.

Yes, I assume Gavin's idea to rotate the cookie whenever the protocol changes might be good.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4050712#4050712

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4050712